Pregnancy dreams

iVillage Member
Pregnancy dreams
Mon, 03-28-2011 - 10:55am

I posted this on FB but it never hurts to post it again I dreamed I was having triplets and the Three's Company song kept running through my head it was funny :) The best pregnancy dream I had was two of my ex boyfriends were dating each other! Did anyone else have any funny pregnancy dreams?

My sweet baby boys Josh and Jesse were born into the arms of Jesus on January 11th 2008. They will always be missed and remain living in my heart forever!

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-29-2011 - 3:23am
I always have vivid pregnancy dreams....I wake up confused at first because they dream felt so real!

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-12-2011 - 7:39pm
I keep having dreams about my cat. This would make sense because previously he is the closest thing I've had to my own child. I love him!

Last night, I had a nightmare that we were taking a walk outside. He ran ahead of me and a car drove up with a guy who was holding a gun. The guy said "here kitty kitty." It was so scary. Poor cat was in danger and I was in protective mode.
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-12-2011 - 9:55pm
My dreams keep making me a part of dancing with the stars.
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-12-2011 - 11:26pm

The first trimester was the worst for these dreams. Unfortunately they were NOT funny. I had dreams about my DD being kidnapped, and about me being chase by an armed man through the streets of our town. None of my dreams thus far have been pleasant, but luckily they seem to have stopped...for now. I just hate that they always feel so real.

Trying to Conceive Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-13-2011 - 4:26am
Even when I'm not pregnant my dreams are nuts...like silly nuts. So far the most vivid one I've had this time (2 nights ago) - was that there was a huge tornado ripping through Disney World (we're going in 3 weeks) and that people I work with were running away - but a cast member ushered us under the magic kingdom to wait it out. When we went back outside after there was nothing left...DS was so sad. Then I woke up :)
 BabyFetus Ticker

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-13-2011 - 8:33pm

I love hearing about people's dreams because sometimes you can tell what their fears/hopes are at that time in their life.

baby
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-13-2011 - 9:45pm

YES!! I was just telling my DHI had a dream last night that we had this HUGE Pot Tree in our yard and it smelt so strong the neighbors were asking what it was and we didn't know how to get rid of it! Such a weird dream especially because neither of us smoke pot!

Photobucket