So exhausted!

iVillage Member
So exhausted!
Tue, 06-14-2011 - 5:48pm

I have been so exhausted the past few weeks! I can definitely tell we're getting down the the wire with the litle one coming. The last 6-8 weeks of my pregnancy I'm always just drained. The worst part is my mind is going a mile a minute thinking of everything I need to do still. I just want to kick butt and get everything 100% done. But my body wants NOTHING to do with it. I feel like I'm carrying around a bowling ball and somedays it honestly feels like she could just fall out (TMI maybe..sorry lol). She's head down and so low and I keep telling everyone I'd be shocked if she didn't make an appearance before my due date. I just want my energy back, I've been loving swimming in the pool and actually enjoying the summer weather. I was surely expecting to be miserable but I've enjoyed this summer more then ever. I'd do just about anything for a nice long nap in my comfy bed with the A/C blasting...but DD obviously has other plans lol.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-14-2011 - 8:56pm
so with you on wanting to work hard and get everything done, but not able to! These last weeks are going to be over before we know it though. to the point now that once in a great while I get nerves knowing that I have to deliver a baby soon!

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-14-2011 - 11:43pm

Ugh I know!!! I'm getting so nervous/anxious knowing I'll be giving birth soon. I'm excited because of the possibility of a VBAC but I'm still so scared it won't work out. And I think my biggest fear is that DH will have to take a few days off work and where we'll make that money up. I'm hoping my energy will pick up soon because the weeks are ticking down so fast and I feel like I still have 32423423423 things to do. I'm dreading packing our bags for the hospital because I always get overwhelmed and I overpack...you should have seen us when we went to the hospital to have DD...I was such a first time mom. You would have thought we were staying for a month lol.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers