Update on Me

iVillage Member
Update on Me
Mon, 07-11-2011 - 1:46am

Hey ladies! A lot has happened these past few days so I thought I'd jump on here and update you all. I'm still on bedrest, now not only because of high blood pressure but because this little one is pretty anxious to come out. I spent last night in the hospital because I was having strong contractions 2 minutes apart. They were coming like clockwork and NOTHING was stopping them. It took 2 shots of terbutaline to finally settle things down. I've had a couple good ones today but nothing consistant. My BP has been high but not outrageous, I have another doctors appointment tomorrow (I might as well start living there). They really want me to hold out to 38 weeks but I'm not thinking that's going to happen. Thank goodness for those meds or we'd have a baby right now. Its been a stressful, chaotic couple of weeks and we're just holding on as long as we can. I never thought something like this would happen to me, its surreal sometimes. I'm so worried she'll come before she's ready and I can't even imagine having to see my little one in the NICU. I'll try and update as often as possible, I feel horrible that I can't be as active on the board as I so desperately want to be. I hope everything for all of you is MUCH calmer then it is for me. Take care and I'll try and get back on soon!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-11-2011 - 9:34am
Thanks for updating us. Glad she is still cooking in there and decides to hold out for a few more weeks. we'll be thinking of you. Keep us posted if you can and take care.
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-11-2011 - 10:11am
Poor things. It's good that they can keep her in. I know what you mean about not wanting to leave your little one in the NICU. Best of luck and keep thos legs crossed! ;)
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-11-2011 - 10:13am
Thanks so much for posting an update! Praying that your precious little one hangs out for a few more weeks before deciding to be born. Take care and update us when you can. ((((HUGS))))

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-11-2011 - 2:37pm

Thanks for the update. So glad she's still hanging on in there! One day at a time Momma!!

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-11-2011 - 3:36pm
Your doing everything right, hope she manages to stay in a bit longer. Rest up ((hugs))
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-11-2011 - 3:57pm
You will be in my thoughts ((((hugs)))) and keep those legs up. Thanks for the update.