What do you love about pregnancy?

iVillage Member
What do you love about pregnancy?
Sat, 04-09-2011 - 4:11pm

I thought this would be a fun topic. What are some things you LOVE about being pregnant and pregnancy in general? For me, I love being waited on with certain things. Hubby makes dinner more often and lets me sit down and relax. All the talk about the new baby and having all the attention on you. Feeling the baby move around and planning everything for when she gets here. Its so much fun! So what are some things you love about pregnancy?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Sat, 04-09-2011 - 6:01pm

I love feeling my little guy move. It always brightens up my day! I love the anticipation of having a baby

Katie

My sweet baby boys Josh and Jesse were born into the arms of Jesus on January 11th 2008. They will always be missed and remain living in my heart forever!

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-09-2011 - 6:23pm

I hate being pregnant and am ready for it to be over.

baby
iVillage Member
Sat, 04-09-2011 - 10:12pm
I have to lean more with noctup. Dont get me wrong i love being pregnant, knowing that im creating another human is just beautiful, but its harder because dh is not simpathetic to me so that just makes things worse. And this time around i have a 2 year old ds who has literally planted himself up my butt (he followed me around the house today poking my butt and yelling bbuuuttttttt bbuuuuttttt).
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-10-2011 - 3:43am

haha I laughed out loud at the buuutttt follower! You do have to laugh sometimes....

Anyway, I love not having to think 'do I look fat in this'? when I get dressed. Of course I do but it's expected!!

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-10-2011 - 5:34am
I love just feeling my little one move. I hate the fact that I won't fell him in me much longer. I do love the fact that aunt flo doesn't stop by.
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-10-2011 - 6:35am
I love the fact that I get a baby at the end and that's about it lol =) I like the kicking but I'd take the baby on the outside over the kicks (though I know after the baby is born I'll miss them for a few weeks). And, I don't feel less fat at all while preggo. Right now, in fact, I just look fat. I still haven't popped noticeably but my stomach just looks HUGE. And the pregnancy insomnia started this week and the m/s hasn't even ended yet so yeah, I just want it to be September (or August- thinking this baby may wait after all since she was so on target for her size at her u/s).
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-10-2011 - 9:16pm
I love how excited everyone is for us (& how excited we are)! I also love that I feel better about myself... Yes, I'm fat so while I don't have the cute little round belly, my body is changing & people who know me can definitely tell :-) (and people who don't can just think I'm really fat, what do I care? Lol.)
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-10-2011 - 9:40pm

I LOVE THE BABY KICKS!!! That's definitely my favorite part besides getting a baby at the end. I've been blessed with pretty easy pregnancies, so I actually enjoy being PG. I don't miss AF, I like having an excuse to carry around some extra pounds, I appreciate the extra stuff DH and family do. I think it's such an amazing experience; not that I would want to be PG forever...

I miss fitting into my regular clothes and drinking sometimes, and I miss having more energy and wrestling around with DH (sounds silly, I know)...

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-10-2011 - 10:25pm
I love feeling the baby kick, and I love that my chubby belly becomes round and not just fat ;-)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-12-2011 - 5:13pm
The baby i get at the end :)
*mindy*