2 babies, 2 daddies? Anyone else?

iVillage Member
2 babies, 2 daddies? Anyone else?
Thu, 12-09-2010 - 10:01am

Hello,

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-09-2010 - 8:06pm
Omg... I could hug you after reading the title of your post lol. I have a four year old boy whose father moved away 2 years ago, no contact at all and signed over full custody. I was with one guy after him for 1.5 years... Turned out to be cheating on me etc. Which I didn't find out til after I was pregnant and miscarried (which was just this past summer :s)... My parents knew about it and not only disapproved but was happy when I told them I lost my baby. Then march of this year my current bf and I started dating... Then living together as of june (soon I know... He's the second bf I've ever lived with, first being my sons father) but my bf and I have known each other since junior high... And it just felt right u know? So I'm here pregnant, unplanned of course. Boyfriend is beyond excited and doesn't understand why I'm freaking out and worried. My parents are still upset that I got rid of a lot of my furniture when moving in with him :s... Not to mention I'm pregnant again... Bf wants everyone to know at christmas, but I'm wayyy too scared. :( ds loves my boyfriend.... But he just thinks he doesn't have a daddy? I have no idea how to explain any of this to anyone.
Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-09-2010 - 8:07pm
When I said past summer I meant summer 2009... Not that it makes things much better... But still... Ugh... Stressed.
Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-09-2010 - 8:31pm

I can't imagine how that must feel for you.

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-10-2010 - 2:17am
Yes I find it comforting too :) I know my boyfriends parents will be thrilled, his whole family will be... But mine won't, they're very judging and kind of mean..lol and even though I know they're usually evil (I def. Have the right to describe them that way ex. My dad said to me the night b4 my d&c in the summer "don't bother going to the hospital, I have a drill here"... Sooo hurtful) ... What they say still matters and effects me... You only have one family right? *sigh* I too am really excited for this baby...and I really hope things turn somewhat positive once ppl start to find out.
Nicole
Pregnancy%20ticker