ANyone not looking forward to telling family?

iVillage Member
ANyone not looking forward to telling family?
Thu, 12-09-2010 - 11:25am

Hi! This is my 4th, we are thrilled!

+ Jenny +

Dh Tighe
6.5 yo DD Jane
4 yo DS Edgar
1.5 yo DS Hugo
Baby #4 due 08/14/11

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-09-2010 - 5:53pm

I am dreading it completely. We are young, we are poor, and my DH is an undergrad student. His parents will be thrilled, I'm sure--MIL was asking me when we were going to ttc #2 when DS was only a few months old!--but my mom is going to disapprove in a huge way. The only thing I have going for me (in regards to my mom) is that this was COMPLETELY unplanned. She would find it appalling if I got pregnant on purpose right now. We simply can't afford it! I wish I were further along so that I could tell everyone at Christmas, but I'm not comfortable doing that until after my u/s which is 12/27. Sucks, because I think she would react less inappropriately if there were more people around :-)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-10-2010 - 7:46am

totally dreading it!!! we don't even live in the same state as them and I think I will try and not tell them as long as possible.. I know that sounds horrible.. My BIL is getting married right around my due date so I am freaking out about that and my 2 girls are in the wedding..this was not "planned" so I am very nervous all around!