Menstrual-like cramps

iVillage Member
Menstrual-like cramps
Sat, 08-13-2011 - 8:08pm

I'm having cramps really low that feel like menstrual cramps, but they are really intense.

baby
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-13-2011 - 9:42pm
I had menstrual like cramps the day I went into labor. In my back too. Good luck :)

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-13-2011 - 9:53pm
Everyone says that. I've been having this for days! It's not fair to hurt this damn bad for this long and end up having a damn c-section on Monday!!! IT'S A FULL MOON! COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! AGHH!
baby
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-13-2011 - 10:01pm
It feels kind of like menstrual cramps or gas or both. And it goes to my back, too, but I'm not having any contractions that feel like they're all over my whole stomach. I have them but they're very few and far between. I'm just pissed that I'm having to go through this and I'm going to still end up having a stupid c-section on Monday. I know I sound like a child right now but dammit it's not fair!
baby
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-13-2011 - 11:48pm
I don't blame you! I know it's so frustrating. What kind of things are you doing to attempt to "help" bring labor on? (which I know won't work if body is ready, but I always tried stuff anyway,lol) I've had good luck with drinking prune juice, accupressure (on part of hand between thumb and first finger) I'm never usually desperate enough to try sex though, lol

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-14-2011 - 12:26am
My husband did acupressure on a few points on my feet/ankles while I did the hand thing. We did about 4 ten minute sessions with breaks between over an hour. I can't tell that anything changed except now I have sore spots on my legs. I am reluctant to do prune juice because I don't want to be pooping everywhere or cramping from gas, and walking is out of the question. My sciatic nerve is just not up for it. No way I'm having sex. I guess I basically just don't believe any of that stuff works. I tried it all last time and it didn't do a thing so this time I have more of a mindset that I'm not going to torture myself with it too much, you know?
baby
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-14-2011 - 9:19am

I've had the same thing...and yes, everyone keeps calling it ligament pains...the funny thing is that when they hook me to the monitor, it registers as contrax, even if my belly doesn't get tight.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers