New pain after c-section (after a few days of no pain)

iVillage Member
New pain after c-section (after a few days of no pain)
Mon, 08-29-2011 - 1:31am

Okay, after my c-section and tubal I had more pain in the right side than the left.

baby
iVillage Member
I can't speak from experience of c-section. Hopefully your dr can give you a good answer or help somehow. I do know with me, it seems I'll feel better for a few days here and there after giving birth. Then some new ache or pain will show up...seems to come and go for a few weeks....JUST when I think I'm better and healing. It's frustrating to me my body can't feel completely back to normal immediately, even though it took 9 months to get that way :)

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member
Hi there,

I'd suggest calling your doctor's office to let them know what's going on and hopefully they'll have some idea about what you could be experiencing.

Also, I wanted to share a link with you to the Cesarean Birthing Support board here on iVillage. The ladies there discuss postpartum quite a bit and I'm sure they'll have some feedback to share with you about their personal experiences.

Cesarean Birthing Support- http://forums.ivillage.com/ivillage/?category.id=iv-ppcsection

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member

Last night it was hurting bad.

baby
iVillage Member
Ugh. I'm sorry you were in such pain. I hope that yesterday was better and that things are only looking up. Keep us posted!

photo snowsiggy.png