2 month check up

iVillage Member
2 month check up
Fri, 09-23-2011 - 1:47pm

My little chunky man is 13.7 lbs and 23.5" with a 40 cm head!

~Andrea~ IMG_1563
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-23-2011 - 3:21pm
Wow, big boy :) I know what you mean about the xmas outfits. Glad to hear the hard part of bfing is over! It's great that they are starting to get old enough to look around and be entertained. Yesterday was the first trip my baby girl didn't cry and scream in her carseat the whole time. I couldn't believe it that she stayed quiet the whole time looking around. We will be doing shots next week. Not sure if I will do rotavirus or not...may put it off.

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-25-2011 - 6:46pm

Wow - big kiddo! I thought my LO was big, but she's not quite that big - yet. She'll be 2 months next week and was 11.5 lbs, 21.5" a few days ago. I love wearing her, too - isn't great looking down and seeing such an adorable little face? I love it

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-25-2011 - 7:16pm
We couldn't do rotavirus w/ my first (it was still banned and the new one hadn't been released). I passed on it w/ my 2nd ... it was in it's first year of release and since we didn't do it with my first, i didn't see the point.

I likely won't do rotavirus with this baby either ... however, I do seem to recall that the shots have to be given at certain times. If you pass on it, you pass on it. This isn't one you can go back and get later. At least that's what was explained to me with my 2nd. It didn't change my mind. And I never fully understood the rationale of why it couldn't be given later. I just remember having that conversation.

Glad to hear your little boy is doing so very well!!
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-25-2011 - 9:53pm
Glad it went well! I feel you on having a big boy. My little guy was 11lb 4oz three days BEFORE he turned 4 weeks. He's been gaining over an ounce a day and my arms/shoulders/back are definitely feeling it!!

Melissa