28 week OB appoint.

iVillage Member
28 week OB appoint.
Wed, 06-01-2011 - 8:54pm
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-02-2011 - 8:53am
Yay for the 3T! Enjoy some Haagen Dazs for me, too :) Any kind with fudge please, lol.
~Andrea~ IMG_1563
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-14-2011 - 9:38pm
I'm so happy things are going well. I'm sure the bedrest is tough ... but so totally worth it.

When they do your u/s they can check your cervix length also. I have a LOT of contractions myself - sometimes every 3-4 minutes for an hour or so. But I've only called once because they continued for 6 hours (but were less frequent about 6 an hour). I was 20 weeks at the time and they didn't have me come in, given my lack of history of pre-term labor. Just gave me instructions for a relaxing bath, lots of water and bed rest for the remainder of the day.

Anyway, I had a sonogram last week and was concerned they might report shortening of the cervix, etc., because I do have frequent contractions. But they reported that my cervix looked totally normal for 31 weeks.

I've never had the FFN test done (needed it once in my first pregnancy but had intercourse in the preceding 24 hours so it couldn't be done ... I ended up w/ a sonogram immediately and everything was fine).

So I think I just have a happy contracting uterus. Hopefully everything will look happy and good on your u/s and maybe you'll get some relief from some of your restrictions.

Congrats!
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-14-2011 - 11:02pm

Thanks for your responses! :)

I am still on bedrest until this little one arrives, although DH might go crazy with no DTD for the remainder of the pg.