2nd Blood Draw Results...Great News!!!

iVillage Member
2nd Blood Draw Results...Great News!!!
Tue, 12-07-2010 - 11:54am

I had my second blood draw yesterday morning and my nurse called back yesterday to tell me my numbers were over 300 already! They more than quadrupled in the 4 days between! Yay! I go in Monday the 13th for Hollisters and then January 10th for our first ultrasound & appointment. I'll be just over 9 weeks then and I can't wait to see my sweet little one. Originally I was going in before Christmas for an ultrasound but she thought because of our insurance it might be wise to wait until January. I'm kind of glad because with DS we had one at just a little over 5 weeks and he was just a little blob:) (Well, the

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-07-2010 - 12:28pm

Congrats on your awesome betas! I'm jealous you get to wait a little longer for the u/s! My ob wanted me in sooner so I'm going at 7wks.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-07-2010 - 1:57pm

Thanks!! They usually would have scheduled me for my first ultrasound at around 7 weeks too, but we were trying to think ahead with the whole insurance thing! I know it'll be a challenge to wait, but with DD my Dr. then didn't even want to see me until 12 weeks but by the time they had an opening I was 14 weeks already!!! I LOVE the Dr. I have this time and with DS:):) They really know what pregnant women need...a little reassurance!

BabyFetus Ticker