37 Week Appointment!!

iVillage Member
37 Week Appointment!!
Wed, 07-20-2011 - 4:19pm

Yesterday I had my 37 week appointment at 36 weeks 5 days: ) I know that at this point it may mean nothing, but a week ago I was 2 cm, not effaced at all and baby was low but not anything remarkably low. Yesterday (less than a week later) I'm still about 2 cm, but now I'm 50% effaced and baby is at a -1 station!! Woohoo! I feel like my cervix totally deserves a high-five: ) : )

Everything else checked out fine. I haven't gained any weight in quite a while but I've gained 33 pounds total. I started this pregnancy at 107 and I'm at 140 now which is what I delivered both previous children at. I measure around 35 weeks, heartbeat was 140 and blood pressure was fine. I completely forgot when I went to the bathroom to pee in a cup, so they didn't get a sample yesterday.

I just can't believe that if I go to 40 weeks, that's only 3 weeks away!!!

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-20-2011 - 9:00pm
Nice of your cervix to be moving along already! I don't think they're going to check mine and that's probably for the best anyway since I'm a FTM and there probably won't be much to tell! :)

Melissa
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-21-2011 - 4:49am
great appointment! had my 37 week appt today too. I measured 40weeks, when a week ago I measured 37 weeks. I know it isn't an exact science. Yay your cervix progressing :) I didn't want to get checked this time, but will next week

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&