Carlee's 6 Months Today!!!!!!

iVillage Member
Carlee's 6 Months Today!!!!!!
Sun, 01-15-2012 - 2:14am

Wow, talk about time FLYING! Carlee is 6 months old today! It makes me want to smile and cry all at the same time. These past 6 months have been insanely challenging but even more rewarding. Adding her to our family has just made everything feel complete. She is such a joy and it amazes me and makes me so proud when I see her and DD1 together. They just LOVE each other to pieces. I'm such a happy momma and I couldn't be more blessed with two beautiful, healthy little girls. I can't believe we're already halfway to a year. Where the heck did the past 6 months go?! It feels like just yesterday we were bringing this tiny little 4 pound baby home from the hospital. And she was drowning in the preemie clothes. Now she's 14 pounds!! lol. Its just so unreal. These past 6 months have been so fun watching her grow and change and learn new things. I can't wait to see what the next 6 months bring. Before I know it I'll have a walking, talking little one....Jeeze! So happy 6 months Carlee Mae!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-16-2012 - 4:26am

She is a pretty girl.

baby
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-18-2012 - 4:42am
yes happy half birthday's coming up for these babies! I look at my 11 year old and think " what the ??? , how did that happen? " *sigh* want to freeze time

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&