Let the Ultrasounds Roll! It's officially beginning....

iVillage Member
Let the Ultrasounds Roll! It's officially beginning....
Wed, 03-02-2011 - 5:33am

Don't forget to update us , as soon as you can...as I'm sure you all will :)

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

Pages

iVillage Member
Found out today we are having another girl!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Congratulations on your healthy little girl! It will be awesome that your daughter will have a sister. Were you thinking girl or in complete shock? :)

&

iVillage Member
Geez, I can't believe we are finding out so early! With DD I was due on the 15th, so right in the middle. With this one I'm not due until the 28th so I feel so out of the loop!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
I know how you feel , I was due the 27th with my first baby. It won't be long for the rest of us now!

&

iVillage Member

I am having another boy so it looks like the cabbage test was correct! DH was disappointed as he wanted a girl but I am happy.

iVillage Member
DH and I both figured it would be a girl, but we were secretly hoping for a boy. A little gender disappointment for a few minutes, but I am glad my DD and this LO will be sisters close in age!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Found out yesterday, we're having a boy!
iVillage Member
Congrats to all of you. Allison did you guess correctly with the gender?
iVillage Member
I agree, with being due the 23rd it seems like I'm so behind! I can't wait to find out in early April though!!
iVillage Member
Nope, not at all. EVERYONE was thinking pink for me, but we were all wrong! He was a good little boy though and was slightly uncooperative and they couldn't get all the measurements they needed - so I get another u/s at the end of the month!

BTW, I see in your siggy that your new one's middle name is Troy, I *think* that's going to my son's first name!

Pages