The Most AGGRAVATING Appointment Ever!!!

iVillage Member
The Most AGGRAVATING Appointment Ever!!!
Wed, 07-13-2011 - 11:13pm

Let me start my saying that I LOVE my Dr.'s office: ) There are just a few people there who aren't the greatest: )

I went in this morning for my 36 week appointment. It was suppose to be at 9:20, but at 9:30 the receptionist called me over and said that she didn't think I had an appointment that day. Long story short...the crabby appointment lady "forgot" to put my appointment in the schedule last week when they made it! Oh she is SO rude and it just erks me because of how she treats me. So anyway, they tell me they are going to see me anyway (Well duh! And anyway?!? They made the mistake and knew they did...she remembered that I was suppose to be scheduled for today!). I WAITED FOR ALMOST 2 FLIPPIN HOURS!!! I was LIVID to say the least. Instead of putting me in MY timeslot...they moved me behind everyone else! And to top it off I sat naked in the room waiting for the Dr for 45 minutes!! I had the group b strep test done and they said bottoms off and then just left me there FOREVER! I was about 30 seconds from putting my clothes back on and leaving when the Doc came in. My kids were with a friend and I wasn't going to just leave them there all day!

All of that waiting just to find out I am 2 cm dilated and not thinning out at all!! Bwahahahahahaha! Seriously, out of all the people to screw schedules up on...it probably should have been the 20 week pregnant lady and not the 36 week, super crabby, super sore, super emotional, and super fiesty one!! Hahaha...what a morning : )

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-14-2011 - 3:07pm

My Dr. is out of town until next week, so when the other Physician came in she was just like "Oh I'm sorry, it's such a crazy day with scheduling."

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-14-2011 - 1:00pm
Bet that did wonders for your blood pressure when they went to take that. Always makes mine higher, nothing to do with my body, just their disrespect to other peoples lives and schedules. Grrrr, I feel your pain
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-14-2011 - 11:09am

That sucks...but I'm used to it, as our OB visits usually take from 2-3 hours, and that's when my doc is running "on time"...it's awful.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-14-2011 - 5:35am
You are very patient! I was totally expecting to sit in the chair waitinf for the gbs test for a long time...but thankfully it was only 5 mins or so. Hope they get the rest of your appointment times correctly entered!

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-14-2011 - 12:53am
Crabby, you are too nice waiting that long. I would have been out there raising hell. I've noticed my patience is real low especially with the people at work, so I get feeling crabby . I hope your next appointment goes.better.