My Baby BOY is BIG!!! only 36 weeks but measuring 39+! (same as PAL)

iVillage Member
My Baby BOY is BIG!!! only 36 weeks but measuring 39+! (same as PAL)
Fri, 07-22-2011 - 8:10pm

So, I had my 36 week appt.today.....CRAZY to type 36 weeks!!! :)

Photobucket     &nb
iVillage Member
Wow.. i went in today at 35 weeks and was told my boy was weighing about 7lbs 1 oz.. lol , yes we are having big boys indeed ;) Congrats.. he is precious!

Marsha 

mommy to Rylee Elizabeth 4/12/2005 

iVillage Member
Aww, sweet! My DS Jack measured 39wks at 37wks...he was supposedly 8lbs 2oz. He was born at 39wks at 8lbs 3.5oz, so obviously their measurements were off! Don't get too concerned quite yet ;-)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sounds like a great appointment :) It does sound like you may end up with a bigger baby, but nothing out of the ordinary on size. That's always an exciting time to hear the weight after the baby is born! At my 37 week appointment my belly measured 40 weeks. I'm not expecting huge, I'm sure she'll be average like the rest of mine. I have very quick labors, but I'll tell you , quick labors are intense! almost non-stop contrax :) Such a cute 3d picture of him! Good luck !

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member
Love his name!! How exciting to get to see him again before he makes his appearance. I'm also measuring big but I don't necessarily believe the weight they say. I'm 38 and they say baby is about 8 lbs. I measured big with DS and he was only 8.2 but 21.5". He was all legs in there.
iVillage Member

Love his name!! How exciting to get to see him again before he makes his appearance. I'm also measuring big but I don't necessarily believe the weight they say. I'm 38 and they say baby is about 8 lbs. I measured big with DS and he was only 8.2 but 21.5". He was all legs in there.
iVillage Member
What a cutie!!! It's amazing to see them in a 3D ultrasound so late in the pregnancy. We had one done with DD and it was so amazing that she looked just like the 3D ultrasound. (Which sounds stupid now that I write it.) I was tempted to go to an ultrasound place just to have one done for my little man this time around, but it was quite expensive and I'm just being impatient.

I'm nervous about my LO's size too. He's huge. Both DH and my family have big babies. DH's family even better has huge heads, too! Making my VBAC sound scary. lol