NT

iVillage Member
NT
Sun, 02-13-2011 - 4:52am

Had our NT scan on Thur. I was 11w5d. Everything went great. Baby was a bit fussy and didn't want to get out of his/her comfy position...but finally moved so the tech could get the scan :) He said based on what he saw the risk, from an u/s standpoint, was superlow. Now just waiting on the bloodwork. Either way, I didn't care. We got to see our baby! We brought DS and when he asked if he was excited to see the baby he just shook his head and said "noooo." haha oh well.

BabyFetus Ticker

iVillage Member
In reply to: __dvc__
Mon, 02-14-2011 - 4:42am
Congrats on a good scan! I had my scan set up but then insurance said it wasn't covered because it's not medically necessary! arg! I love the angle of the dangle stuff, it's fun to guess....I can't wait to see how my 2 yr old boy handles a new one in the house.

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-14-2011 - 3:14pm
Ugh I hate insurance! It's so frustrating. I had a cyst early on so I'm sure if the insurance said the NT wasn't necessary my ob would figure out a way to get me in to "check the cyst" haha.

2 is a scary age to bring a new baby in I'm starting to realize. My DS is either going to love or hate the new baby...plus he's into hitting right now (ok just me - but still)...so we'll see...
 BabyFetus Ticker

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-14-2011 - 10:54pm

Haha - your post made me laugh :) Your DS doesn't sound too excited - yet! I do love your pic, though, and I vote BOY, too. Someone posted a while ago about if the baby is really close to the edge of the sac, it's a boy...I dunno the proof behind all that, but you never know...

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-15-2011 - 6:54pm
haha thanks Kristin! yeah DS is kind of in his own world. He's a typical only child...I kinda need to break it. We are def not helping! haha.

I just looked at DS's NT pics - and you would think these 2 are identical (at 12 weeks hahaha)...so it probably is a boy :) At least I won't have to buy more toys! haha
 BabyFetus Ticker

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-15-2011 - 9:33pm

Do you still have all his clothes, too? Just in case...

I think this baby of mine is a boy - which means I won't have to buy any clothes or anything, either. I'll have to check the u/s pics when I get 'em.

Photobucket