Hi everyone!

Delanea

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-23-2010 - 3:24pm
Welcome Delanea, looking forward to a H&H 9 month journey with you
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-24-2010 - 10:16am

Congratulations Delanea! & welcome to the group!

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-26-2010 - 5:18pm
HI ans welcome Delanea! H&H pregnancy.
I also am very crun chy ( i hate that term though, lol). I do whole foods cooking, make my own EVERYTHING, laundry detergent, yogurt, bread, crackers, clothes, lol you name it. ALso very low chemical lifestyle. Don't tell anyone that i stopped using shampoo and deoderant a couple years ago HAHAHA and no i do not smell ;o)

anyway, ya, cloth diapers and EC, so awesome - did you ec your DD? i can't wait to do it again with baby #4.

I had a natural unmed hospital birth with my 3, and plan to do the same with #4, as homebirth is pretty difficult in NYS. I thought about going unassisted, as that would be the only way i could do a homebirth - but i am glad i didn't. My 2nd son was 9#12, and so big in the shoulders that they had to really wrench to get him oiut of me, holy moly, it was like when you step on a rake head and the handle goes flying yup? I almost hit the ceiling the way they had to get him our of me, with those linebacker shoulders, LOL. I am sure my DH wouldn't have been able to deal with it. SO anyway, since i have big kids, an attendant is necessary.
I also started a discussion, not sure if anyo eneven responded, LOL about the fact that i do not want a homebirth becuyase my in laws live right across the street, and i would NOT want them over here 'helping', LMBO!!! SO it is a good thing i love the birthing center at my hospital.

anyway, i hope you enjoy your homebirth, and i look forward to hearing about your preparation!!

what CB classes, if any did you take? i took bradley for my first - so awesome. I listend to hypno babies for my 3rd, those were very good, and i have already started listening to them for this birth.

Look forward to getting to know you!!! H&H! --Jenny

PS - i have bad vision, lol and it took me a second to realize wheat you were saying, but ya, my babies are intact too :-)

+ Jenny +

Dh Tighe
6.5 yo DD Jane
4 yo DS Edgar
1.5 yo DS Hugo
Baby #4 due 08/14/11

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-26-2010 - 10:05pm
Hello and welcome! I have a DD, Evie, who was born in August 2008, and I am still BFing. I look forward to getting to know you!

Alyssa

&nbsp
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-27-2010 - 7:39am

Hi Delanea,

Photobucket

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-27-2010 - 9:28am
Welcome! You sound like a fun person to know! I'm going to give myself a 'somewhat crunchy' title. I'm still nursing my 2yo DS, cloth-diapering, hoping for a homebirth, and I plan to babywear, delay introduction of solids, leave any future boys intact and extended rear-face if possible. I've considered unassisted childbirth myself, but I'm just not prepared to face all of the awful accusations from others. I'm already getting a lot of flack for homebirth in general. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you and I wish you a H&H 9Mos!
Photobucket