February Roll Call

iVillage Member
February Roll Call
Sat, 02-05-2011 - 12:11pm

Name / Screename:

Due Date:

What are you looking forward to this month? (ie a dr appt or feeling baby move, etc)

Will you find out the sex?

Are you already making preparations for the new baby/ies?

Having any crazy pregnancy symtoms? (cravings, hormones, mood swings etc)

Anything else you'd like to add??

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-05-2011 - 12:32pm

Name / Screename:

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-05-2011 - 5:22pm

Name / Screename:

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-05-2011 - 6:21pm

Name / Screename:

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-05-2011 - 8:18pm
Name / Screename: Geneva/ genniemom

Due Date: 8/9

What are you looking forward to this month? (ie a dr appt or feeling baby move, etc) I'm officially transferring care to a midwifery service and starting the plans for my first homebirth!

Will you find out the sex? I'm keeping it a surprise.

Are you already making preparations for the new baby/ies? I'm already nesting (because I'll be birthing at home.) I've replaced the storm door, and I'm buying paint for the entire downstairs. I want my house to look nice.

Having any crazy pregnancy symtoms? (cravings, hormones, mood swings etc) I'm not really having cravings, just aversions. There are so many things that I can't eat, like bread and rice and noodles.

Anything else you'd like to add?? I'm already feeling pretty pregnant. I'm taking naps everyday and I feel so huge in my stomach.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 02-05-2011 - 9:27pm

Name / Screename: Kate (__dvc__)

Due Date: 8/27 (c/s a week or so earlier)

What are you looking forward to this month? Making sure baby is still moving in there...and getting past 12 weeks! It's just taking so darn long.

Will you find out the sex? Totally.

Are you already making preparations for the new baby/ies? Not really, but we bought a crib because there were only 5 left (it was discontinued).

Having any crazy pregnancy symtoms? All I do is eat...and eat...and eat....I hate it. (ETA:) And I'm WICKED tired...I can't sleep enough!

Anything else you'd like to add?? Nope :)

BabyFetus Ticker

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-06-2011 - 10:54am

Name / Screename:

Gina
iVillage Member
Sun, 02-06-2011 - 10:38pm

Name / Screename:

Due Date:

baby
iVillage Member
Sun, 02-06-2011 - 10:38pm

Name / Screename: Kristin / lovinthemomthing

Due Date: No idea yet - maybe August...?

What are you looking forward to this month? (ie a dr appt or feeling baby move, etc): My first appt on the 14th. I wanna hear the heartbeat and find out around when I'm due. In-laws are coming into town for DS's first birthday, too :)

Will you find out the sex? Not planning to.

Are you already making preparations for the new baby/ies? Not really. I occasionally buy a cute shirt, and I've been reorganizing around the house a little.

Having any crazy pregnancy symtoms? (cravings, hormones, mood swings etc): Oh, cravings. Yes. I've wanted some random foods, like mushrooms, beef stew, shrimp, etc. I'm starving, too. Other than that, I'm not really having that many other symptoms.

Anything else you'd like to add?? Kinda nervous about having another little one, but a lot of people say that when they are close in age, it's not too much harder since one baby takes up all your time anyway. I'm planning another home birth, so hopefully, all that will work out well.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-07-2011 - 8:39am

Name / Screename: stormi / stormilynn

Due Date: august 20th

What are you looking forward to this month? officially being out of the first trimester this week, we just told everyone this weekend so i'm kinda looking forward to how word spreads :-)

Will you find out the sex? yes! i'm so excited.

Are you already making preparations for the new baby/ies? um, not too many. i have started a registry, but it only has a few things on it until we find out the gender, then we'll go to the store and really register. dh has also started looking for a new job with benefits and we'll start looking at bigger apartments soon.

Having any crazy pregnancy symtoms? no cravings yet, although my appetite is definitely starting to come back. i have mood swings, and my skin is the worst it's ever been (i didn't even break out this much when i was a teenager!)

Anything else you'd like to add?? i'm really trying to just enjoy this pregnancy as it goes along, cause i know everyone says it will be over before i know it, but i'm having a really hard time not wanting it to go faster so we can know the gender, start buying things, oh yeah =

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-07-2011 - 10:59am

Name / Screename:Jill/thatmoxiegirl

Due Date:8/11/11

What are you looking forward to this month? (ie a dr appt or feeling baby move, etc)wearing maternity jeans instead of cramming into regular ones, having baby move enough for DH to feel, hopefully feeling better and having more energy. Less winter!!!

Will you find out the sex?Without a doubt. The wait is already killing me!

Are you already making preparations for the new baby/ies?We bought Punkin a sweet green/white union suit with alphabets on it, but that is us until we know the sex. We have tons of clothes from DD, who is the first and only granddaughter on both sides. We'll only need clothes if it's a boy.

Having any crazy pregnancy symtoms? (cravings, hormones, mood swings etc)Cried like a baby last night for no reason, but it felt good to get it out. Occasional off the wall cravings, but DH is go with the flow about it all. I'm a lucky girl.

Anything else you'd like to add?? I'm so impatient to know what the sex is!!! And we just swtiched to a midwife group for a better chance at achieving a VBAC. (fingers crosses) PS- I hate being treated like an invalid!

Pages