GREEN TEAM - Check In Here!

iVillage Member
GREEN TEAM - Check In Here!
Tue, 03-15-2011 - 1:53pm

This is our second time being Team Green... I am finding that it is a LOT harder this time around. My instincts are telling me another girl... guess I'll find out in 24 weeks! LOL

Who else is here for the long haul?!

Alyssa

&nbsp
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-15-2011 - 2:28pm

Me!

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-17-2011 - 12:20am

I am right there with you!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-18-2011 - 7:14pm

I'm with you! We didn't find out with our first, either. I got a lot more crap from people last time, though. I guess they just assumed we weren't finding out this time, and they'll have to deal with it.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-21-2011 - 1:32pm

I'm still very much enjoying being green! My anatomy ultrasound is on April 5th (DH's birthday) and I'm just not tempted at all. I seriously have no idea why I found out the first time. I really didn't give it much thought, but I was disappointed afterwards that everyone knew. I've thought a lot about how I'll feel if I'm really thinking one sex and the baby comes out the other, and the answer is, SO excited. That would be the coolest thing ever. I love being surprised. My sister didn't find out with her last baby, and I was so surprised when she came out a girl. I was totally expecting her to have a boy. I love the constant guessing, and the fact that I don't know the name. I don't think we'll choose the name until the baby comes this time.

Right now, I'm guessing girl, but last week I was convinced I was having a boy. There are four pregnancies in the family right now, and two are girls, one doesn't know yet. I'm weirdly glad that I know what the others are having, but I don't want to know my baby's gender. I can't wait to find out my other's aunt's baby's gender, too. I'm thinking boy. Anyway, good luck to all of you, and sorry that you're getting hassled. I'll probably get hassled, too, once my in-laws know that I'm pregnant.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-22-2011 - 1:22pm
I am team GREEN and survived the U/S with the willpower to not look. We found out with both my daughter and son and we figured it was perfect to not know this time. I am so looking forward to delivery and that end surprise. I bought some cute gender neutral clothes while on vacation last week for bringing baby home in.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-22-2011 - 10:43pm

I am new here, 19 weeks along and expecting baby #6

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-22-2011 - 11:02pm
I love being on team green we have a DS and this might be our last, we shall see. But I think it will make the delivery that more exciting. We already went through our big u/s and didn't peak even though it was tempting.

I just bought two going home outfits. Can't wait to see which one we use.
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-23-2011 - 5:51pm

I had my 16 week checkup yesterday, and the heartrate was 150, so now I am thinking boy! I know the old wives tale says under 140, but my DD's heartrate was 165-170 my entire pregnancy. Wishful thinking?

How risky is it to watch the entire ultrasound? I don't want to miss a second of it, but I also don't want to see "the goods." I remember I didn't look away with my anatomy u/s with DD, and there was no way I would have been able to tell anyway! My u/s is on April 12th. I am excited!

Alyssa

&nbsp