January Roll Call

iVillage Member
January Roll Call
Sun, 01-02-2011 - 8:57pm

I thought it would be nice to start a roll call for January. Just copy and paste and then answer the questions. This is a good way to check in and get to know

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-02-2011 - 9:15pm

Name: Leanna

Due Date: Aug 5th

Is this your first pregnancy if not what # will this one be: No this is my 5th pregnancy. I have 3 children DD 5 DS 3 DS 2 and 1 angel baby.

Have you had your first OB check-up if not when: My first official visit will be on the 12th

How is the morning sickness: Not to bad this time. I get nauseous but I've been able to manage it so far.

Anything you would like to share: I am showing so much faster this time. I hope I get an ultrasound to make sure my due date is correct. I look like I'm about 4 months already. LOL!!!

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-02-2011 - 9:15pm

Name:

~~Torri, Xander 10/20/05, Sebastian 10/07/09 and Baby Surprise coming August 2011

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-02-2011 - 9:40pm
Name: Tanisha Due Date: August 6th Is this your first pregnancy if not what # will this one be: 2nd. Have a DS who is 4 Have you had your first OB check-up if not when: Yes, I have gone to the OB at least 4 times with U/S each time. Next appt is Jan 7th. I had gestational diabetes with my son. How is the morning sickness: none to have really Anything you would like to share:Im hoping this pregnancy goes as smooth as my last one. Hurry up march, I am DYING to know what we're having!!
Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-02-2011 - 10:26pm

Name:

Due Date: Not sure.

baby
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-02-2011 - 11:13pm

Name: Sara

Due Date: Aug 22, but I think I will have the baby before then.

Is this your first pregnancy if not what # will this one be: This is number 2.

Have you had your first OB check-up if not when: I have not seen my offical High Risk Dr but I have seen another Dr.

How is the morning sickness: Not as bad as my first pregnancy, but it is still present. Taking B6 daily and have a RX of Zofran

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-03-2011 - 9:33am

Name: Meaghan
Due Date: Aug 27th, but that's tentative based on Ovulation
Is this your first pregnancy if not what # will this one be: This is my 4th pregnancy. I have a ds who is 4 and 2 angels.
Have you had your first OB check-up if not when: I saw a nurse practitioner Friday, and am waiting to hear back from her on when my OB appt is. I really really hope its soon! I've always gotten in during the 6th week so Fx'd I'll have an u/s by Friday!
How is the morning sickness: I'm sure it could be worse :) I wake up every morning @ 6 am and I'm sick till about 9. Then the nausea is in and out the rest of the day
Anything you would like to share: I'M PREGNANT! lol we haven't told anyone yet so I'm dying to let the cat outta the bag

springsig

PhotobucketLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersPhotobucket
Photobucket

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit TickerWedding Countdown Ticker
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-03-2011 - 9:47am

Name: Cari (carimhp)

Due Date: August 24, 2011

Is this your first pregnancy if not what # will this one be: #3

Have you had your first OB check-up if not when: will be on 1/6/11

How is the morning sickness: it is awful and I don't think I've ever been this sick! :(

Anything you would like to share: I'll be so glad when the m/s is gone!

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-03-2011 - 11:19am

Name: Brie (breezy_h)

Due Date: 8.3.11

Is this your first pregnancy if not what # will this one be: #3, one DD 2yrs old, one angel baby

Have you had your first OB check-up if not when: had it the week before Christmas, next is Jan 18, followed by 12 week NT Scan Jan 19

How is the morning sickness: far worse than with my other pregnancies, it's been slowly getting better as long as I eat often, but I tend to get sick while I'm sleeping at night :(

Anything you would like to share: I'm very anxious for Spring, warmer weather and finding out the gender of this baby!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-03-2011 - 11:31am

Name: Laurie
Due Date: 8/29 (according to internet calculator). I expect a scheduled c-section sometime around 22nd or 23rd, assuming I make it that far along. ; )
This will be 3rd pregnancy; have two girls ages 3 and 7.
No OB appt until 2 more weeks--mid January!
Thank God I have no morning sickness at the moment. My main symptoms are being exhausted and thirsty all the time. I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat, anywhere, anytime! It's a mess trying to put 3 year old down for a nap, because I conk out immediately and she's running around the room!

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-03-2011 - 11:46am

Name: Kimberly

Due Date:

Lilypie - Personal picture

Pages