Surprise!

iVillage Member
Surprise!
Wed, 12-01-2010 - 10:04pm

Hey ladies,

Well I got the shock of my life on Sunday. My period was late and I took a pregnancy test just to aleviate any doubt in my mind. Convinced that I would get my period the next day. Nope. Came up positive immediately. I am still getting used to the idea. I was on an IUD and really didn't think it could happen. I went to the clinic yesterday and had it removed. So now we wait. I do have an increased chance of a miscarriage because of that.

I am a mother of 2 beautiful children and was done to be honest. I am starting to get excited but a tad hesitant considering the circumstances. Husband is ecstatic due to the fact he thought for sure we weren't gonna have anymore and really wanted another one.

Well just wanted to say hi. Hope everyone is feeling good. I threw up in my garage this morning getting my daughter off to school lol.

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-01-2010 - 11:16pm

Lol about the garage episode this morning....although I'm sure it wasn't funny then :o( Congrats! I'm sure you had quite the shock on Sunday!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-02-2010 - 7:43am

Hello!

Photobucket

Congratulations on your big surprise and welcome to the August 2011 Expecting Club!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-02-2010 - 10:57am

Congratulations and I wish you the best I was also shock myself since I was told I could no longer concieve. Lol I guess when the body looks it finds lol.