30 weeks 2 days check up

iVillage Member
30 weeks 2 days check up
Wed, 09-28-2011 - 9:57pm

Boring appt again. HB is still amazing though :) I had to see the monotone no expression doc but made my next check up with the one I like most. Told me what to watch out for as far at PTL goes. Asked about bh and the amount I have is of course normal, wasn't concerned. I asked about the strep test bc I was positive last time and he did tell me I'm 80% likely to have it again which is no biggie, long as I can get the antibiotics in me. I wanted to know if he could tell was position she is in bc it feels like she is waaaay down low and I have a lot pressure

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-29-2011 - 1:44am
If it makes you feel better my appointments are ALWAYS boring. Lol. It takes me more time to wait to see my doctor then I spend with them.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-29-2011 - 8:11am
My appt was basically just like urs. I believe the two week appts are boring until you hit 35 weeks. My doctor also measured my stomach, measuring a week ahead. She pointed out where the baby feet is. He has been head down for awhile now but can flip of course. She also asked if I had any questions or concerns. She also had a nerve to say that I shouldn't have sex because of the BH.. WHAT OH NO NO NOOOOO. I need sex in my life lol so I scheduled two appts after that with my regular doctor. She's so busy with surgery that you have to schedule ahead of time.
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-29-2011 - 11:04am
Boring is good...unless it's your Dr. Glad it went well!
Photobucket