35 Week Appt.

iVillage Member
35 Week Appt.
Mon, 10-31-2011 - 4:09pm

Just had my 35 week appointment today. Everything went really well...had my Strep B test done and his heartbeat is 145 and I'm measuring right at 35. I did ask her about his position since I think he's transverse -I can feel 2 round lumps on each of my sides which made me think head and butt and I've never felt him above my belly button...I can even push above my belly button and not feel anything. She didn't really palpate me, but checked my cervix (I'm a 1cm) and said she could feel something there but she wasn't positive it was a head and since it wasn't engaged she didn't want to push. I get to have an ultrasound next week to determine what position he's in. Fingers crossed he gets or is head down...I'm really hoping for a natural birth.

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-31-2011 - 4:59pm
I hope he's head down but you still have plenty of time for him to move if he's not. My friend was supposed to have an inversion and be induced tomorrow but he moved today so she ran to L&D to be induced.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-01-2011 - 12:40pm

Glad you had a good appt. AND get one more ultrasound! How awesome and exciting. Hopefully it lets you know he is already head down. Let us know how it goes.

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !