Addie 3D U/S 29w3d :)

iVillage Member
Addie 3D U/S 29w3d :)
Sun, 10-09-2011 - 11:40am

Sooooo I couldn't stand it I HAD to see her again and since I had to move my other 3D/4D up to 23 weeks because of us moving and needing to get it done before we left (we paid for a 2 session package). I wanted to see her again so badly so Friday morning I made an appointment for that evening. I was 29w3d but miss Adelaide was measuring 31 (THIRTY ONE) weeks even!!! I'm losing all hope for my small baby <<>> Any how, that would put me due on December 9th, right around where I keep saying she is going to be born. 1st or 2nd week of December, so we'll see :) Here is a few pictures of her, I'm not happy with the way the pics look now that I have scanned them, my scanner does not scan U/S pics well so they look pretty cr@ppy. I liked the last place better, they put all pictures on a CD for me, this place did not, just gave me a DVD recording. I think so far she looks like a total mix between Makenzie and Nathan, so basically a total mix of Jack and I. :)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-09-2011 - 12:21pm

Wow She looks like a full term baby, and although u think the pics do not look well, u can actually see her better in these pics, ur kids will see how their little Addie is going to look like and that is amazing...Actually i love these pics a lot bcos u can see how she really looks like....Congratulations, i tell u , it always feel good to know ur days are moving closer and closer....

KELLY THANKS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL SIG
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-09-2011 - 4:02pm

Awe she is so cute!

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-09-2011 - 8:42pm
Precious! The resemblance to your other children is SO clear! Isn't that funny? I guess you don't expect them to have such defined features already, but they do! I don't have a scanner to put my 3d pics in, but in mine the baby CLEARLY has dh's nose! It is in proportion to his face, but I'm sure he will have a honker like dh! lol My mom said, "Thank God, your son got that nose instead of your daughter!" lmao
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-11-2011 - 12:31am

Thanks Ladies. It was just amazing seeing her, I can't wait for her to be here. :)

Photobucket