Dillon's 6 month check -up

iVillage Member
Dillon's 6 month check -up
Tue, 05-29-2012 - 4:16pm

He's 27" tall (80% percentile) but only 16lbs 7 oz (25th percentile) so he's long and lean. I think he just stores it all in his cheeks!

Doctor said his head is finely shaped, she said it's a little flat in back but the soft spot on top is still soft so there is still time for it to round out. He's also symmetrical, so she's not worried. But he should be switched to a new car seat soon so he's not left napping in his car seat when we bring him in the house (guess where he's sleeping right now! Oops LOL but I don't want to move him and wake him up since I'm working from home today!!).

He enjoyed sitting on the table and ripped the paper to shreds! He was very happy with the doctor and squealed and kicked in excitement but when she did the stethescope, he held very still and just smiled at her, it was cute. He did okay with shots, I gave him a bottle to drink while they did it so he only fussed a bit.

Here he is, pictures from this weekend. You can really get a good shot of his teeth in the second photo.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-11-2012 - 4:30am
We have that same floaty too! What a sweetie I just want to pinch his cheeks.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009