Ella's 2 month check up

iVillage Member
Ella's 2 month check up
Thu, 02-02-2012 - 7:59pm

It went very well. My mom kept my older two at home to visit with them so that was really nice. She got the ole check over and everything looks great. She has gained a "mere" almost FOUR pounds since her two week check up and tipped the scales at 12 lbs 11 oz! Big and beautiful! She is about 24 and a 1/4 inches long. Not more worries with the leg length descrepancy thing, not even a question anymore so we are all good. She did have to get 3 shots which sucked and I cried of course but she did well considering. I was getting nervous because it was taking the nurses and while to come in with the shots and her little belly was audibly growling so I finally just fed her, which I'm glad I did bc I can imagine that she would have been even more upset to get shots on an empty belly. Then I nursed her a little after to help soothe her. They're such a necessary evil :( She has slept all day today other than waking to eat.

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member
Sat, 02-04-2012 - 10:48am
Aww the shots are worse on us then them. And I am glad I am not the only one who takes up the exam room at the doctors nursing! I swear every time I come I spend an hour there just because she ends up wanting to eat. Tee hee

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009