follow-up

iVillage Member
follow-up
Tue, 04-19-2011 - 9:56am

The dr office just called me. He hasn't looked at the report yet, but she wanted to speak to me because she knew I was freaking LOL. She said that I'm 4 to 5 weeks and so it's too early to see anything and I have a cyst on my left ovary. Is that normal? I have a major problem with these. I have had four operations to remove tumors off of that same ovary.

My HCG was 2250 and they are going to call the hospital to schedule the follow-up ultrasound as requested to ensure that everything is developing properly. So here we go.

Does anyone else have a cyst? Of course with my m/c last time I had a cyst and they told me it was no cause for concern and I still feel that was the problem.

pregnant
iVillage Member
In reply to: amandathree
Tue, 04-19-2011 - 10:16am
my best friend is 12 weeks pregnant right now and she has a cyst on her ovary too, she found out because it was giving her some pretty bad pain, but she said theres nothing to worry about, all its gonna do is cause some pain, i guess it always depends on size and location? im not 100% sure but i just wanted to let you know theres someone out there and her doctor told her theres no need for concern :)
pregnancy
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-19-2011 - 11:01am
Thank you Krissy! From what I can read online, it seems pretty normal. The office wasn't too concerned - only seemed concerned if it was causing me pain. I appreciate your response! (This board is a little slow!)
pregnant
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-19-2011 - 5:23pm

I am actually going in for an early ultrasound tomorrow because Ive been having increase pain in my left side.