Jaxon 9 month appt

iVillage Member
Jaxon 9 month appt
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 8:10pm
Jaxon turned 9 months yesterday and had his appt today. He's 16lb 4oz (1%), 27.5 inches long (28%) and his big ole head is 98% but strangely doesn't look disproportionate. He's still breast fed and they're happy about that. He gets 2 servings of fruit, 1 serving of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of cereal in addition to nursing every 3-4 hours and they were pleased with that. No teeth yet, they said that's fine. He's not crawling yet but they said that's fine because he can stand and support himself for longer than 10 seconds and he gets where he wants by scooting or rolling so they aren't concerned. They said he looks perfect overall. Yay!
Momma update... I have post partum depression. I'm trying to not use any meds but may change that soon. I'm working with a counselor to try and deal with Landon's death, which I haven't done.
I hope you all are doing good!

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-24-2012 - 12:49am
Yeah, I've tried to post a pic but can't do it from my phone. I have tons on my fb page if anyone wants to send me a friend request I have tons of pics and a few videos.

And he just popped the corner through of his first tooth yesterday! And he's finally army crawling now and getting into everything!

His daddy's family is tall and skinny (dh is 6'2", his brother is 6'5", and they have a couple uncles who are over 7 foot! And my family is tall and skinny, except me, my brothers are all over 6' and even my grandma is 5'11) so he'll probably just be naturally tall and skinny.

Oh and he started making this super cute face that dh and I imitate all the time, he's so funny!