New Ultrasound has left me feeling more confused

iVillage Member
New Ultrasound has left me feeling more confused
Wed, 05-18-2011 - 2:17pm

I am not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. The baby and my placenta grew by a week from my last ultrasound, which is good considering that my last ultrasound was a week ago. But the baby is only measuring 4mm. There was no heartbeat, (this tech thinks that the last tech was measuring my heartrate since it was only 73)

iVillage Member

I have no advice in terms of what to think about your ultrasound, but I wanted to offer my prayers and support.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Glad to hear that you liked the new place! I hate it when you get mixed news, I know how it feels to be left in limbo. I hope that little bean inside you keeps growing away and you will see a heartbeat next time too!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
I'm lurking from another board and just wanted to offer my prayers and hugs, hopefully your bean is just a slow starter.