Nice appt....34 weeks 3 days (plus belly art pic)

iVillage Member
Nice appt....34 weeks 3 days (plus belly art pic)
Thu, 10-27-2011 - 10:30pm

I had a student dr working with Dr Blah today. She came in instead of a nurse and also did everything the dr would do. She asked lots of questions and wanted detail and actually seemed very interested, I guess since she is learning. Took notes and everything. It was a welcome change to feel not like the boring patient, but everything still be fine! I had my belly decorated as a fish bowl and they all got a kick out of it! My bp was good, I hadn't gained any weight again, Ella's hb was nice in the 144 range and I measure right on! They both felt position of her and she is for sure head down. I think she is going to be my "biggest" baby yet. Chloe was 6 lbs 14 oz and Oliver was 6 even, so I'm just a tad nervous about that, otherwise I'm doing ok. Ready to go here in a few short weeks (WOW). Oh just saying that thrills me, I like pregnancy but these aches and pains I'm ready to let go. OH here is a picture of the belly. Back to dr in 2 weeks for check up and Group B strep swab and hopefully a cervix check bc I'm SO curious, then every week till she is here :) 38 weeks 4 days sounds like a good time to me!

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member
I love your belly! It is totally cute!!

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member
38 weeks sounds good to me too lol once I'm full term I'm ready!! I go for that group b strep test on nov 3.
The belly is awesome lol
iVillage Member
Cute fish bowl! Glad your student Dr was actually interested. My OB only checks the cervix once and it's done at 36 weeks.
Photobucket
iVillage Member

OMG, that is the cutest fish bowl!!

Photobucket

<