OMG- long day...but I got a u/s out of it!

iVillage Member
OMG- long day...but I got a u/s out of it!
Tue, 05-03-2011 - 6:44pm

SO last night I started some major muscle strecthing type cramps and then had some light light spotting this morning- and I freaked. I was so upset b/c I never had bleeding with DS. But I had a m/c in 2000 and had spotting with that one. And plus haveing symptoms some days and not others I'vebeen feeling not pregnant. Luckily after a call in triage at my dr's office the midwife called me back to come in today. She had them do and u/s and I got to see my little sweet baby and a healthy heart beat at 150bpm. I AM SO HAPPY!!! and relieved! I measured 6 wks and 4 days which is 4 days off from the 7 wks 1day by LMP but they said they won't change the due date for 4 days so Dec 19th it is!

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Sorry for your scare but glad to hear all is well and that you got to see your little one!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-03-2011 - 10:31pm
Wow! I'm glad things turned out ok and you got to see your little bean!
iVillage Member
I'm sure most of us had a scare so far or will have one. I had one with spotting at five weeks. I'm glad everything worked out well for you. They did blood work and a u/s when I had that problem but I was only five weeks and was only able to see the little baby forming. They wasn't concerned so now I'm waiting for my week eight appt which is today.. sucks cause I thought I was yesterday but the time has come!!
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-04-2011 - 10:20am

That is wonderful news Laura!! I'm so glad everything turned out well for you. woohoo!!!! :)

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-05-2011 - 11:35am

So glad to hear everything went well, Laura! What a relief!

Trish