So frustrated...

iVillage Member
So frustrated...
Tue, 05-31-2011 - 6:52pm
Had yet another "come in NOW" appointment today... I've had two due to bleeding and this time, passing mucus. They check the critter every time and tell me how great the heartbeat sounds etc so I know he/she is doing well... Apparently it's just ME that sucks. DH and I decided before we ever even started ttc that we only want one child, for many reasons, and at this point I am so happy we have chosen that path. I don't know I could handle feeling so worthless again. It's almost starting to depress me. I keep throwing up and have lost weight and things keep going haywire... I am so incredibly frustrated. I just want it to be December so I cam be ME again.
::sigh:: Thank you for listening/reading, I'm just getting so sad and annoyed and blah. Hopefully this feeling passes and I don't have to go in for any more unscheduled appointments again any time soon.
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-31-2011 - 8:12pm
Has your progesterone count been checked? If not, try requesting that they check that. I know low progesterone can cause bleeding. Other than that, I'm sorry that you've had 2 emergency appointments already. But it is a good sign that the heart rate is good and strong!

Photobucket