We got our gender ultrasound set up!!!!!!

iVillage Member
We got our gender ultrasound set up!!!!!!
Tue, 05-24-2011 - 6:00pm
So my wonder OBGYN that k love so much this is my second time using her and I'm just so happy I did!!! At my appointment today she found Baby's heart beat took a min because im only 12 weeks 2 days and it was 167!! Then she said so next appointment we gonna peek and see what this baby is?? I said YES!!!! She said I know how your babies are and how they like to hide so we will do one at 16,18 and 20 weeks!!!! How awesome! I'm so excited next appointment is June 21st! Come on 4 weeks hurry up and pass!!!!! I'm sure these 4 weeks are going to feel like forever unlike the last 4 weeks that went by fast.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-24-2011 - 8:08pm

Yay for hearing the heartbeat! How exciting!!!!! I really hope 4 weeks goes by fast. Although when waiting for things like u/s time always seems to crawl by.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-24-2011 - 9:29pm

Thats so neat and I'm so jealous! I've got 7 weeks! I will just get the one around 19 weeks. So cool that your ob is doing that for you. Sometimes I joke I should say something that'll make them do an ultrasound but then I think I don't want there to actually be something wrong bc I jinxed myself. Good luck counting down. It's so fun seeing baby now as they look like babies at this point!

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !