Week 15 appt

iVillage Member
Week 15 appt
Wed, 06-15-2011 - 4:33pm

so the appt went well, it was short and sweet. the baby was so big, its amazing how much they change. it was just kicking away and scratching at its head. i think we might have woke he or she up cause they baby let out a big yawn. the doctor kept calling the baby a him. i scheduled my big ultra sound for the second week in july. we should be able to ask what the gender is then. i believe i attached two pictures. i cant tell cause im on my phone.

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-15-2011 - 7:09pm
congrats on a great appt! Isn't it amazing how quickly they change! My first u/s nugget was just a blob with a flicker of a heartbeat, the second us nugget looked like a little gummy bear with a heart flicker, the 3rd and nugget actually looked like a baby and the 4th nugget was playing all over, the nurse put the wand on my tummy (I was in the er so they were really just checking heart tones) and nugget looked up toward the indentation from the wand then started hitting at it! It was so cute, I was like nugget's saying 'hey, get outta my space' :) I can't wait to see nugget on u/s again, I LOVE that part!