who has had their 6 week check up?

iVillage Member
who has had their 6 week check up?
Thu, 01-05-2012 - 5:53pm
I had mines today. Not much to it, I had to fill out paperwork to make sure I'm not stressed or depressed. I lost 20 pounds.. ugh I need to lose 13 more pounds. She pushed on my stomach a few times and asked if I had any pain when she pushed. I had to get my papsmer and she checked the down below area. We also discussed birth control. I have three packs of the mini pill. I don't know when I'm going to start taking it.

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-14-2012 - 1:32pm

I meant to post here but kind of did this reply in the recovery post up top...oh well. Mine went great. I love love love the midwife! She held Ella most of the time and I got to relive delivery just talking with her....it is such her passion, it's amazing! I'm all clear, thinks healed fine and I told them I'd miss them. They said they'd miss me, believe it. Haha. I'm sure they get some doozy preggos in there. All those raging hormones :) Said maybe I'd be back in 2 or 3 years....we will see. Haven't decided on that and don't feel we need to. So far no prob with the mini pill besides forgetting it....d-it. This is the second day, and believe me when I say I don't want want another right now! So I've GOT to get on that and remember it. We dtd that night. My dh was so excited, I was so NOT. Not interested. Rather sleep and snuggle my baby. Lol...it was fine though, a bit uncomfortable so it'll take a little getting back used to. Otherwise I'm actually very sad this pregnancy chapter is over. Hmmm maybe another in a handful or less years ;)

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-19-2012 - 11:59pm
6 week checkup went well, said I was healing just fine... Only issue is a bladder adhesion and my having a total aversion to dtd! The pelvic hurt so that didn't help the no-sex stance lol

Pages