afternoon sickness anyone....?

iVillage Member
afternoon sickness anyone....?
Wed, 04-13-2011 - 2:00pm
So yesterday my fatigueness (lol is that a word) kicked in. I was unable to eat anything but strawberries and cucumbers. So today I was dizzy, felt like my heart was beating fast and I was soooo out of breath with everything I did. I almost cried while ordering some mash potatoes at kfc. Well dh gave me a water and told me to try to eat. As soon as I set down, I got back up and ran full speed to the trash can.

Y'all kno what's crazy, I hate feeling this way but I'm happy its all kicking in!
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-13-2011 - 2:09pm
I have all day sickness...if i don't eat, I'm sick, if I do eat I'm sick...sometimes just nauseous and sometimes running to the toilet...I have never felt like this before, but I agree, I'm happy that it is happening!
pregnant
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-13-2011 - 2:46pm

Well I haven't thrown up (yet) but I wake up feeling so nauseous, get nauseous when I'm hungry, and early afternoon too sometimes. Guess it means things are going as planned huh?! Best of luck to you and hope you feel better soon! -Jill

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-13-2011 - 3:00pm
Yea Jill I guess so, but now that I did throw up I feel better.. not out of breath or dizzy..
Wow amanda, all day I can't imagine. I go back to work on Friday so hopefully this gets better for me
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-13-2011 - 4:03pm
I hear you girls! I have been feeling nausea, but yesterday it was bad. I had the worse diarrhea (sorry) but it was so painful I don't know if its part of this or not... Im only 5 weeks so far toasted bread:(
Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-13-2011 - 4:17pm
Lugo I hear that our digestive systems are all out of wack so its either sped up or were constipated. Have u been drinking a lot of water?? That shud help
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-13-2011 - 6:53pm

Count me in... afternoon/evening is when it REALLY kicks in for me. Has will all of my pregnancies. This morning it really started with this one. Before I even opened my eyes I could feel it, I was so nauseous. I decided to just move slowly and noticed that if I was laying on my back it made it so much worse. So I stayed on my side. Now that evening/dinner time is here, its BAD. So much so, that my mouth keeps watering and not in a good way. The thought of food makes me want to vomit, but I'm hungry at the same time. While I hate this, I'm thankful.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-14-2011 - 12:33am
Mine is also all day and all night only throwing up mostly at night some days as well and I hate it!! That and the erge to have to pee all the dang time sometimes I ask why did I want to do this again and then I remember I didn't god thought I needed another so here I am and the last time I will ever say that lol
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-14-2011 - 1:21pm
Hi Jayla well I have been drinking a lot of water and I even thought it might be the problem because I also have a cold so don't know if its like a virus or something... but its not pleasant at all:( just drinking gatorade for now, and crackers... Thank you;)
Lilypie Maternity tickers