Allison - scmommy8

iVillage Member
Allison - scmommy8
Fri, 06-17-2011 - 3:26pm

Hey, wondering if you want to exchange email address so we can stay in touch that way when we want to bounce ideas off each other and what have you. I have a few ideas but I don't want to post anything on here with out taking to you and getting your opinions and then we will have to sort it all out before posting. :) Let me know and I will post my e mail address here and then delete it once you have gotten it.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-17-2011 - 3:34pm
FYI you can send private messages through ivillage. Like ivillage email. That way you can ask for things like that without fearing sharing it with everyone. Just thought you might want to know to make it easier on you guys!!! I know you all will do wonderfully.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-17-2011 - 10:43pm

Yeah she figured out how to do it, I knew how to do it with the old version of IV but I couldn't figure it out for the life of me with the new set up. Pregnancy brain already?!?! Thank you, I hope we do great, this is an awesome group who deserves for us to do wonderfully :)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-19-2011 - 2:13pm
Lol don't worry my pregnancy brain made an appearance last night while helping my sister with her wedding favors. I apparently lost all ability to tie a ribbon around a box. Sheesh!

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009