Almost in the 3rd trimester!!! How are YOU feeling too...

iVillage Member
Almost in the 3rd trimester!!! How are YOU feeling too...
Sat, 09-03-2011 - 4:09pm

I guess it's only just a title per say but still! I'm so excited. I'd have to say at this point I'm feeling the best probably bc obviously there are no more early pregnancy symptoms, baby's movements are off the charts when she is dancing in there and I can see my whole belly move, and sooner than we think we will be able to meet these kids! How are you all feeling? I know we do have time, but anything left to do that HAS to get done before baby's arrival? Like I have to get her carseat, haha. I think I can manage to swing that in the next 12 to 13 weeks. How are you feeling about labor/delivery? I'm EXCITED honestly because it's just an amazing thing. I know it hurts, but I know what to expect mostly so I don't have that unknown fear. When do you THINK you will go? I'm hoping before my due date. Nothing crazy early of course, but Chloe was 5 days before hers and Oliver was about 2 weeks (water broke @ Chic-fil-a :), both naturally, so a week before would be perfect I think! It's all up to Miss Ella though so we will see :) I'm getting a nb Thankgiving sleeper just in case!

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !

Pages

iVillage Member
Oh well for me its being pointed out DH, my mother and little sister has told me I waddle. I think because I'm short its more noticable lol. Omg I went shopping with my mother doing the weekend and I was so tired and complained the whole time. My feet, my back, I'm hungry lol I gotta peeeeee lol I feel like I'm already 9 months prego!
iVillage Member

How are you all feeling? I'm feeling pretty good. I'm tired and somewhat achey but that's all I can complain about right now.

I know we do have time, but anything left to do that HAS to get done before baby's arrival? Like most of the other ladies I'm waiting until after my shower to get everything REALLY going. We did go ahead and buy the crib but it's on back order so I don't see myself going crazy on the nursery until I get it.

How are you feeling about labor/delivery? I honestly haven't really thought about it much. I'm a ftm mom so I'm sure as it gets closer I'll start freaking out.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member

How are you all feeling? I'm feeling great overall. My tummy feels like it's stretching which sometimes itches and sometimes I battle insomnia for an hour or two at night but in general, I feel pretty good. I have a doc appt tomorrow for my glucose test.

I know we do have time, but anything left to do that HAS to get done before baby's arrival? My biggest MUST DO is take an infant CPR class. This weekend we got the crib put together and bought the mattress. We still need a carseat, which I'm hoping we get at one of our showers. Our showers are Oct 15th and Nov 12th so we'll see what we still need to get after those. We've started decorating the nursery but since we're not going crazy that shouldn't be too difficult.

iVillage Member

I have not been around that much.

Michelle due 2/12/10 w/#4

Pages