Almost in the 3rd trimester!!! How are YOU feeling too...

iVillage Member
Almost in the 3rd trimester!!! How are YOU feeling too...
Sat, 09-03-2011 - 4:09pm

I guess it's only just a title per say but still! I'm so excited. I'd have to say at this point I'm feeling the best probably bc obviously there are no more early pregnancy symptoms, baby's movements are off the charts when she is dancing in there and I can see my whole belly move, and sooner than we think we will be able to meet these kids! How are you all feeling? I know we do have time, but anything left to do that HAS to get done before baby's arrival? Like I have to get her carseat, haha. I think I can manage to swing that in the next 12 to 13 weeks. How are you feeling about labor/delivery? I'm EXCITED honestly because it's just an amazing thing. I know it hurts, but I know what to expect mostly so I don't have that unknown fear. When do you THINK you will go? I'm hoping before my due date. Nothing crazy early of course, but Chloe was 5 days before hers and Oliver was about 2 weeks (water broke @ Chic-fil-a :), both naturally, so a week before would be perfect I think! It's all up to Miss Ella though so we will see :) I'm getting a nb Thankgiving sleeper just in case!

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !

Pages

iVillage Member
KELLY THANKS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL SIG
iVillage Member
I am so excited. I just posted on FB that I was under the 100 day mark which is weird. Our nursery is still not done, the crib and dresser are put together but not in the spot they need to be.
I still need to get the crib matress and changing table plus have my BIL put up some shelves. Of course that has to get done before the baby.
My sister is very insistant on giving me a baby shower so I am hoping purchase wise I will get all that I need. At least I hope so! I do need to purchase the starter kit for my cloth diapers. I plan on doing that after my sisters wedding which is taking over my life because of how behind I am.

Wow it seems like a lot when I write it so I am going to stop because I do not like realizing I have so much to do, lol.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member
I am going on 27 weeks, its so crazy because it feels like I was just writing that I was now in my 2nd tri. I'm feeling ok, no sickness. I just walk with this wobble that I can't stand. Everything hurts at times, back,legs,feet etc.
My little sister is giving me a baby shower next month, so I'm not buying anything else til then.
I'm ready to get this over with, my plan is to go natural. But I had some BH contractions last weeks that kicked my butt. I did it before so we shall see.
I'm due dec 8, I don't think I will make it that long. Prob thanksgiving. My sister was due dec 9th last year and her baby came on thanksgiving at 8pounds. DD was late and came the day before I was due to get induced.
iVillage Member
How are you all feeling?
Still pretty achy in the joints, especially my hips. Still not a very big appetite though, I'm trying to make sure I remember to eat.

Anything left to do that HAS to get done before baby's arrival?
I listed an old dresser from my bedroom online to make some space. I just started clearing out my sewing room today. All my sewing stuff is getting moved into my bedroom and then the older kids are going to get bunkbeds and move into that space. The baby will be put in their current bedroom and we still need to purchase a crib, bring over the desk that will be the changing table from my parents and finish decorating that space.

How are you feeling about labor/delivery?
Very nervous, because I had a long labor last time and pushed for 3.5 hours. I'm hoping that what I've been reading about labor being shorter the second time around is true!

When do you THINK you will go?
My first went exactly on his due date (for Ian, they'd originally given me Dec 6th -the same date for this baby- then changed it to Dec 9th, and that's when he was born). I'm thinking this one might come a bit earlier, more like Dec 3rd.
Photobucket

iVillage Member
I'm feeling pretty good. I get tired easier and achy when I exercise too much which is kind of annoying, but other than that am doing okay!

Not sure that I have anything that HAS to be done other than maybe find the box in the attic that has my pump in it. There are quite a few things I would like to do though. For example, I still haven't hung anything on the walls yet in the nursery. I also need some more clothes for her but have been holding off until after my shower.

Not in the least bit concerned about delivery. I had a c-section last time and will have another this time. Last time was a great experience so I can't complain.

My c-section will be scheduled 7-10 days ahead of time. I guess my only fear is that she decides she wants to come sooner. For some reason I have a strong feeling she will. I would just assume not have to experience contractions at all so hopefully she'll wait until her planned birthday!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
I hit T3 on my daughter's 6th birthday. I'm just starting the nursery today so that's exciting!

I really hope I make it to Dec 20-the day I have my c/s scheduled. My daughter was almost a month early and, though she was healthy, I don't want to do that again. My body hasn't given me any warnings that he's coming early. I hope my intuition kicks in with this one, too.

I'm still nervous about a c/s. Instead of focusing on my safe and successful 1st one and all my friends who have been fine, my mind keeps going to the girl who died after hers in Dec.
Photobucket
Community Leader

I'm nowhere near the third trimester -- only hit 23 weeks yesterday, by my count, and not officially until Tuesday.

iVillage Member

Jayla I had to laugh bc I swore I wouldn't waddle. Never have really and I KNOW I do......don't dare tell anyone I know lol! It's bc of my back. It's nothing awful but I guess it's the weight in the front and it makes it harder to stand up tall and straight and it leads to a waddle. :( Oh well. Long as no one points it out we will all be jussssst fine.

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member

How are you all feeling? VERY EXCITED!!! I am loving that everyday she seems to get so much stronger and her little kicks and punches are crazy in there.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
I am feeling pretty good but having sleep issues because my hips are so achy and I literally have to switch sides and pee every 90 minutes! I am also feeling the shortness of breath because I am carrying high!

I need to get the room organized and purchase necessities but waiting until after my Oct 30 shower.

Not worried about labor and delivery with this being #3 but I do have a fear of c-sections so hopefully this will be vaginal like the other 2.

My first 2 were late so I expect to meet baby around due date of Dec 7!
Maureen (Mom to DD 13, DS 8, and Baby Girl) Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages