Anybody else can't wait for Dec to come already!?

iVillage Member
Anybody else can't wait for Dec to come already!?
Sat, 09-24-2011 - 12:58am

So I have 2 boys which each pregnancy I thoroughly enjoyed.

Photobucket

<

Pages

iVillage Member

I am DEFINITELY ready for it to be December. This pregnancy has been my easiest so far but I am just so anxious and excited to meet this little girl. I just can't wait till she is in our arms. <3

Photobucket

iVillage Member
I feel gigantic right now and can't imagine getting any bigger, but yes,I'm looking forward to the day!
iVillage Member

I am totally ready to be done.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
I'm ready for dec to be here now! I didn't have as much responsiblity when I was pregnant with DD. And I wasn't this big already, I'm getting slower and slower! Once I hit full term I will be ready for baby rj to come out.
iVillage Member
So ready for December!
iVillage Member
As ready as I am for all the icky stuff to be done, I'm not ready to be a Mom of 2 yet. I still haven't wrapped my mind around the divided attention thing. I keep telling Olivia the more love you give the more love you get but it's mostly just to remind myself that I'll love him as much as her.
Photobucket
iVillage Member

Sunni, you definitely will love him as much as her, as hard as it is to imagine that right now.

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Thanks, Trai. I used to be so smug when my friends complained how hard it was to go from 1 to 2 because I didn't plan on doing it. Now, I regret every ounce of it-lol.
Photobucket
iVillage Member

I don't know if I DONE done...but I'm so ready to meet baby Wesley. I have a lot friends that have delivered their second in the last few months and I'm so jealous and ready for that to be me. I just can't wait to see his sweet little face and make our little family of four. I am starting to feel the anticipation of labor and what, when,where is gonna happen? I'm just ready! I know he needs to cook longer but for me December seems far away still! Although, I was counting on the calendar and when you break it down by appoinments(like six? for me)...its not that far!

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Yes!

Michelle due 2/12/10 w/#4

Pages