Anybody else can't wait for Dec to come already!?

iVillage Member
Anybody else can't wait for Dec to come already!?
Sat, 09-24-2011 - 12:58am

So I have 2 boys which each pregnancy I thoroughly enjoyed.

Photobucket

<

Pages

iVillage Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't wait for Dec. to come now!!, lol.

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member

Girl I couldn't agree more. I can't wait for November! I'm due early Dec (5) and hoping she'll cooperate and be ready and willing to come about the end of Nov! I feel so much more aches/pains/etc this round. I do love pregnancy, don't get me wrong it is absolutely amazing but it has been much harder, this is also my 3rd. I'm claiming 8 more weeks for me, just hoping she thinks the same way:)

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member

Oh I am sooooo ready to be done! I can't wait to reclaim my body. I love my little girl but wow - she is killing me!! The only time I feel good is in the mornings. The afternoons and evenings are painful - bloated and streching. Hurts like crazy. Not to mention exhausted.

As the seasons change, I know I'm getting closer and closer! I went out and bought a bassinet on the weekend as well as did a ton of cleaning. I'm in full-on nesting mode. But it's getting closer. I'm 29 weeks, so 11 more to go! I can do this!!!

iVillage Member
Yes and no. I know that this is definitely my last pregnancy so I'm trying to savor every moment of it that I can - the good and the bad. I am extremely anxious to hold my baby. We haven't had an ultrasound since 9 weeks and that was just to make sure there was a heartbeat still. I don't know the gender so I'm eager to find out there as well. Out of my 3 pregnancies I actually look really good for this one and I'm enjoying my pregnant image. I'm also enjoying being a SAHM for right now while on disability bed rest. I get to be home when my kids wake up in the morning whereas when I'm working I have to be out the door by 6:00. I get to make them breakfast and sit and talk with them while they get ready. I get to do my daughter's hair in the morning (you can tell the difference between last year when her dad was doing it all the time and this year when I actually style it or at least put a barette in it). I'm enjoying doing homework with my daughter and so much more. I'm not ready for that to end. At the same time I am so ready to have my hips pop back into place, my pubic bone go back together, my breasts to stop throbbing and leaking, and my back to stop hurting. I'm ready to be done with contractions and pelvic pressure and pain every time I even think about moving. I'm done with having a bloody nose everyday and not being able to take things for my allergies. I'm really craving a beer on these days that are still very hot. I'm done with the night sweats and having to take a pill every 4 hours to stop contractions. I don't know. Like you, more than anything I just want to hold my healthy, full term baby.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Yes!

Michelle due 2/12/10 w/#4

iVillage Member

I don't know if I DONE done...but I'm so ready to meet baby Wesley. I have a lot friends that have delivered their second in the last few months and I'm so jealous and ready for that to be me. I just can't wait to see his sweet little face and make our little family of four. I am starting to feel the anticipation of labor and what, when,where is gonna happen? I'm just ready! I know he needs to cook longer but for me December seems far away still! Although, I was counting on the calendar and when you break it down by appoinments(like six? for me)...its not that far!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thanks, Trai. I used to be so smug when my friends complained how hard it was to go from 1 to 2 because I didn't plan on doing it. Now, I regret every ounce of it-lol.
Photobucket
iVillage Member

Sunni, you definitely will love him as much as her, as hard as it is to imagine that right now.

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
As ready as I am for all the icky stuff to be done, I'm not ready to be a Mom of 2 yet. I still haven't wrapped my mind around the divided attention thing. I keep telling Olivia the more love you give the more love you get but it's mostly just to remind myself that I'll love him as much as her.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
So ready for December!

Pages