Anyone do any Christmas shopping yet???

iVillage Member
Anyone do any Christmas shopping yet???
Thu, 10-20-2011 - 7:57am

Has anyone else done any Christmas shopping yet. I am happy to say yesterday I purchased everything online and even though I just purchased it yesterday am it is scheduled for delivery today yay all that is left is stocking stuffers and a few loose ends for my sun but that is hockey stuff so my husband will be finishing that but the other 2 are done. I know it isnt even halloween yet but I am so glad that it is finished now if I can get it all wrapped before the baby comes the first wk of Dec I will be even happerier then all I will have to do is clean a few days before Christmas for the family.

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-20-2011 - 6:27pm
Negative, I haven't done anything. I haven't even looked, this month has been so busy.
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-21-2011 - 12:20am
We are still trying to get the list together! Which is frustrating, as I am usually one of those done-by-October people...
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-21-2011 - 5:03am
Because of my husband we usually dont even start until like 2 weeks before xmas...thank god I talked him into getting it all done early this year...being pregnant and due the first week of dec is the only way I was able to talk him into it lolbut I wouldnt mind doing this every year I had no prob getting eveything I wanted because xmas club checks hadnt come in yet for people around here
Community Leader
Fri, 10-21-2011 - 12:46pm
I talked to my MIL yesterday and got the parental approval for my 'just buy for everybody' plan, so that's one less thing to worry about, in a weird way. Now it's just coming up with ideas for everyone, which shouldn't be too tough.

Pages