Anyone have nausea some mornings and sometimes none?

iVillage Member
Anyone have nausea some mornings and sometimes none?
Fri, 04-15-2011 - 2:12am

Few days ago I was having some nausea in the mornings...not major but some.

Photobucket

<

Pages

iVillage Member

I am feeling the same way yesterday I was fine now today I feel like crap. I hate the nausia because when i get it it is all day and its always like a hangover that wont go away. I had this same thing when pregnant with my son so I am assuming it is normal.

iVillage Member
Im still super early. But it worries me too. I have random days were i will will nave nausea but its mainly in the afternoon.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
I've. Just been getting really dizzy still and my heart beats really fast.
iVillage Member

I soo have this , yesterday didnt feel pregnant other then being bloated and pants are all tight. Today nausea and the whole packadge this is my 3rd also and im shure I was 24hours sick with both other 2.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
iVillage Member

My nausea is not consistent.

Michelle due 2/12/10 w/#4

iVillage Member

Must be normal if we are all having it! Yesterday I didn't feel as nausous as I have been- its been hitting me in the AM. Then last night almost threw up but it was just gagging.

I noticed my sense of smell is a little stronger today and I seem to be smelling everthing...even with the stuffy pregnacy nose.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

yup that's excatly how I am and when I'm not nauseas I'm STARVING!! Can't win. Baby is so worth it though :)

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Sarah, I was wondering, since you have a girl and 2 boys were the nausea different with the different genders?

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member

DEFINITELY!!! Makenzie is the only one I actually ever vomited with, and the waves of nausea were terrible. With JJ and Nate, I don't remember being that nauseas at all. This time, I am pretty nauseas already. I'm pretty sure its a girl. I have just always had the feeling that I would have a 4th baby and it would be a girl. Even when my husband said no no no after Nate. ;) so to answer your question, there was a definite difference in the genders with M/S.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Oh wow!

Photobucket

<

Pages