Anyone interested in a daily healthy pregnancy thread?

iVillage Member
Anyone interested in a daily healthy pregnancy thread?
Sat, 04-23-2011 - 11:56pm

If anyone is interested, I was thinking we could start a daily thread where we can check in for healthy habits.

iVillage Member
YES YES!! We talked about this a couple weeks ago too. I think there are several people on board!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Yea let's do it because I so ate 4 pickles last nite and felt like crap before bed
iVillage Member

I definitely am!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Yay! It sounds like there is some interest in this. Lets come up with our goals. To me the prenatal, water and excercise are a given. I guess the question is how specific we want our food goals to be. We could break them up into healthy food groups or something like that? Anyone have any suggestions?

Loren...I like the idea of posting our food too. Seeing what other people are eating always gives me new ideas lol. Sometimes I feel like I get stuck in a food rut and just eat the same things.

I'm thinking once we have our list of daily goals we can make a little check list that would be easy to copy and paste each day. Then people who want to can add their food diary to the bottom.
iVillage Member

Yep, that's the other reason for a food thread . . . I just like to see what people eat :)

Photobucket