Anyone left to find out gender?? Online baby shower... Interested??

iVillage Member
Anyone left to find out gender?? Online baby shower... Interested??
Wed, 08-24-2011 - 9:41am

Hey ladies, sorry I have been so MIA I have tried super hard to check in at least every other day but things are sooooo crazy right now. Today is our pre inspection on the house and then Monday is finally inspection and Tuesday morning we leave for CA, never looking back!! Can't wait!!! Any how, I'm wondering if there is anyone that still needs to find out the gender that wants to, that has not yet??

Photobucket

iVillage Member

I thought abt that and i think it is just a wonderful idea........ so what info do u really need, i got the nursery theme, color and registery link. let me know if that is right and i will post mine.

KELLY THANKS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL SIG
iVillage Member

Hey there.

iVillage Member
Sounds fun. Or even if we have someone that lives close to us.. idk but I'm down do it. I'm having a little boy.
iVillage Member
I like the idea of a cyber shower, we did that before and it worked out nicely.
Photobucket

iVillage Member

love the baby shower idea,also did one with another group years ago.and we are having a girl.

mommy to

katelyn 14

randy 11

hannah 8

jacob 6

lydia 4

alayna -2

GWENDOLINN-11MONTHS

AND PRAYING FOR NUMBER 8-

iVillage Member
What a cool idea! I'd love to participate! I think keeping it at 20 dollars may help others get involved who are financially struggling. We're having a girl.
iVillage Member
qualitygal13 wrote:
What a cool idea! I'd love to participate! I think keeping it at 20 dollars may help others get involved who are financially struggling. We're having a girl.

I was going to suggest we keep the limit to $25, not including shipping. Have you hosted one of these before? I’ve done a few and wish you well. They’re more fun when you’re not in charge-lol! Don’t forget to ask who is willing to ship out of the country depending on who all plays.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
I think it sounds fun :)
iVillage Member

Yay, I will start working on the details of it and then post another thread with info needed and dates, so on and so forth. :)

Photobucket