Anyone shopping?

iVillage Member
Anyone shopping?
Thu, 11-24-2011 - 10:05pm

Just wondering if any of you ladies are brave enough to do some shopping on black Friday.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-25-2011 - 7:46pm
I went shopping! Actually had a really good time, lol. My mom went with me and so did my DS (ok, I kinda had to take him, he would have driven DH nuts if I hadn't, lol). We went to Lowes, Home Depot, PetSmart, JoAnns, Target, Kohl's, Carter's, Hallmark, GameStop, Aeropostale, and back to Lowes. Didn't buy anything in Home Depot, GameStop, or Carter's though...even though I would have bought stuff in Carter's if they had had the sizes I needed! I went to Lowes twice because the first time I was just checking prices, and it turned out they were lower than Home Depot so I had to go back later in the day. I was going to go to TRU, but decided that after I bought some stuff for DS online this morning that I was done with his gifts, lol. We spent something like 7 hours out shopping today! That was a whole lot of walking, lol. I'm kinda hoping that it helps get Connor out sooner rather than later, lol.
I didn't go out early, I think we left the house at like 10:30am. It really wasn't bad out. Traffic wasn't bad, the stores weren't packed, and people weren't all "mad dash for THE item". Granted, that probably has something to do with not being out at 4am....

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-25-2011 - 12:27pm

I bought DS a bunch of stuff online from Gap too!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-24-2011 - 10:28pm

I am and probably doing a little too much . getting my girls stuff online

KELLY THANKS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL SIG