Anyone still around?

iVillage Member
Anyone still around?
Wed, 09-04-2013 - 7:47pm

Hi all!  Just checking to see if there are any SD mommies still out there?  I couldn't post for so long (I kept getting error messages) that I lost touch with the board.  If anyone is still around say hi and let us know how you and your toddler (can you believe they are already toddlers?!?) are doing!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-04-2013 - 3:07am

I know this is a really late reply, but I'm here! Sort of, lol. I pop on every once in a while to see if anyone is here, but no one has been. 

Connor is doing great! He's talking in full sentences (and started much earlier than my 4 yo) and getting into everything, lol. He likes to "help" with things like the dishes and cooking or fixing meals, laundry, etc. Did I mention he gets into everything? We've nicknamed him "Demon" (said with the most love that is humanly possible). However, he can be the sweetest little guy when he wants to be. He gives hugs and kisses (as long as he isn't in a teasing mood), and likes to just snuggle sometimes. Oh, and he is still breastfeeding! My goal was to make it to 1 year, and here we are at almost 2 years! He only nurses 2-3 times a day now. He and his brother get along really well most of the time, and can fight like cats and dogs the rest of the time. But when I let them go to the older one's room to play, they can be in there for an hour or two and do so great! But any time they are downstairs playing they mostly pick at one another....I think they are trying to show off for the grownups. Anyway, that's pretty much it. How are you guys doing? 

Photobucket