Anyone tried the Playtex drop in bottles or what bottles will you use?

iVillage Member
Anyone tried the Playtex drop in bottles or what bottles will you use?
Thu, 10-06-2011 - 11:24am

My first 2 kids I used the Playtex ventaire but this time around i'm thinking of using the drop in's so that I don't have to do bottles, lol.

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Can you post links? I used drop ins with Olivia and had planned on using them again but didn't realize there was a change. Obviously, I haven't even looked at bottles yet.
Photobucket
iVillage Member

The drop ins use to be liner bags but now apparently they are a harder bottle shaped liner that you drop in.

http://www.target.com/p/Playtex-Bottle-4-oz-Drop-Ins-100-ct/-/A-681922

Which one did you use?

Trai

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member

I exclusively bf'ed/pumped and gave breastmilk. I like the drop ins bc of the nipple, looked more like a boobie to me ;) Anyhow I used the bag ones I guess? It's been almost 3 years. And you could even get the wal mart brand and they worked just fine with them. I liked them. Never had a leaking problem, loved that the lid snapped on so tight and didn't wiggle off and of course cleaning was pretty easy for a bottle! I'd recommend them personally.

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member
Olivia's 6 so I'm not sure how the drop-ins compare. They were pretty thick and sturdy back then. I used the shaply (lol) bottles not the straight up & down ones.
Photobucket