This baby is kicking my butt! Pregnancy diferences

iVillage Member
This baby is kicking my butt! Pregnancy diferences
Sun, 04-17-2011 - 3:46pm

This is my 3rd. With Chloe who is 4 I was ok. I had a few migraines, one which made me vomit and a boobie rash that was awful, otherwise I was myself and doing things I would normally do. Oliver who is 2 1/2 was about the same. Had stronger migraines which lasted a bit longer and made me sick a few more times, mild boobie rash, otherwise ok. I felt like me and did the normal things I would do not pregnant. This one.....I"M EXHAUSTED. I want to sleep all day, I feel nauseous 90% of the time. I get hungry every hour or two and if I don't eat something I feel even sicker. No rash or migraines yet. I think I'm safe that the rash hasn't started but I wouldn't be surprised if the migraines pop up soon. Plus I've already gained a couple pounds at 7 weeks!

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member

This pg is kicking my butt too!

Michelle due 2/12/10 w/#4

iVillage Member
I'm only feeling really tired, my bbs is sore every now and then. I'm always bloated at night for whatever reason. I've only threw up once. I did have a brown spotting but its getting lighter
iVillage Member
Yes this pregnancy #8 (baby #4) and each one is getting harder and harder. This time I am either feeling sick or starving all the time, I am constantly exhausted with frequent headaches, which makes me highly irritable/grumpy which in turn, makes me very unpleasant to be around I'm sure. Poor DH he is already counting down the next 9 weeks.
Photobucket

iVillage Member

You just described exactly how things are going for me, although my migraines have already picked up. And i am only 28 too, so I dont know why its so much harder! I thought having kids young would be better, I cant imagine what it must be like for the more seasoned preggos out there.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
I hear that ms gets better with age. With my first child I remember I couldn't vomit and hold my bladder at the same time lol it was bad. With this one I'm still young at 24 but I'm only tired and grouchy. My nipples are sore but only noticable with touch. I threw up only once, that day I was soooo dizzy and heart was beating so fast.
iVillage Member

For me it's the exhaustion, and bloating. I feel like I am waking up tired, and I don't remember having anything like this with DS. But so far no ms, just some food aversions.